Friday, July 10, 2009

Thoughts of Submission


My imagination runs wild at the thought of encountering a Domme that will match my submissive qualities. Just the other day I had the pleasure of having one of my dommes apply a leather collar. As the collar was applied I could feel the warmth between my legs. I opened my legs ever so slightly so I could see the drip. Since I didn't have permission to look down I was nervous since as a true submissive girl, I needed to ask for permission.

Next came the dog leash, spanking skirt, strap up high heels and crop. Well, every submissive girl has some masochistic tendencies so I knew exactly what to do with it.

Each link shows 3 photos for $2.00

BDSM Tits, Pussy N Crop

Bondage Submission and Facial


Watch me exhibit some of my oral skills in this video. You will love it!

Orally Submissive Video Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment